A Shared Space to Make Room for Baby
Baby girl is supposed to make her debut in about two weeks, so I am trying to show you the projects completed to make room for her. Since we decided to use Ian's room as the nursery, I transformed Zion's room into a shared space for him and Ian. The changes made were minor, but still big on impact and of course the map mural still shines in the design.
bed as a bunk bed
After giving it some thought, we decided to go with two matching twin beds.
before
after
I also repainted the walls from the green pictured above to Benjamin Moore Brittany Blue. It's a soothing palette and goes great with the accent wall below.
You might remember when I painted this wall with paint from the Aphrochic line.
It was an easy transition as the boys would spend time in each others rooms anyway. I think going to the separate beds(in our case) was a great idea. They both have been sleeping great and seem to really enjoy sharing a room. xx
* This post contains affiliate links.
except for 3rd pic, images are by photographer, Lea Hartman












Leave a Comment