A Master Bathroom Update Embraces the Dark Side (Before and After)

A Master Bathroom Update Embraces the Dark Side (Before and After)-design addict mom
I think I am taking this nesting thing next level, I mean no room is safe from my disapproving eyes or the relentless urge to have everything "just right" before baby number 3 comes. Recently, my disapproving glare decided it had enough of the Master bathroom bathed in cream. Seriously, cream walls do not belong in my home so I set to work diminishing all memory of these walls and embraced the dark side with my new paint color, Benjamin Moore Iron Mountain.

A Master Bathroom Update Embraces the Dark Side (Before and After)
Here's an iphone snap to show the before. It looks so dingy:(.  I chose the Iron Mountain because I love how it complemented the brushed nickel finishes that I currently have in here and it makes the white molding and marble tiles pop.

A Master Bathroom Update Embraces the Dark Side (Before and After)-design addict mom
I also love how the paint color picks up on the pretty wallpaper in the commode area.  Now when I come in here, my eyes are happy:-).  xx

first image: Lea Hartman, others by me.


Powered by Blogger.