Good Vibes Only.

Boho and bright bedroom-Embracing good vibes and good intentions for 2017.

Happy New Year everyone! Such a blessing to embrace a new year and a fresh start. I intended to pop in before the New Year, but I got caught up enjoying family time and savoring every bit of it. I am not one to make resolutions, but I am big on living your best life and embracing positivity and carving out a space that facilitates good vibes do wonders to facilitate that. Here is a bit of inspiration...

boho studio-embracing good vibes and good intentions for 2017.
Brother Vellies fashion studio via refinery29

Embracing good vibes and good intentions for 2017.

A gallery wall on the bed head wall creates a great focal point in this bedroom.

Embracing good vibes and good intentions for 2017.

Embracing good vibes and good intentions for 2017.

Boho bedroom with a bit of feminine flair-Embracing good vibes and good intentions for 2017.

Unicorn Macarons- yes please!
Unicorn macarons most definitely equate to good vibes, right? Aren't these the cutest? Spotted them via mac_lab on instagram. 

Embracing good vibes and good intentions for 2017.

Here's to a good vibes only for this year and always! xx
Powered by Blogger.