6 Last Minute Gift Guide Ideas for the Art Lover.
I am still scurrying to get gifts wrapped and placed under the tree. Chances are some of you are nodding your head because you can relate... Today, I have rounded up some of my favourite art sources(mostly etsy shops/small businesses) for that art lover in your life. I believe we still have time today to get the perfect art gift and have it delivered it time for Christmas if we order today. Check them out below. They are all fabulous!
I have a thing for faces so naturally i love Hayley Mitchell Art pieces! This beautiful piece is available on here etsy shop here.
Abstract art is my first love and I want every thing Suzy Lindow, artist and maker behind Wink Wink Studio paints! So colourful and fun! I love how this piece channels Pantone Color of 2017(greenery) too. You can shop this piece here.
I have a thing for faces so naturally i love Hayley Mitchell Art pieces! This beautiful piece is available on here etsy shop here.
Abstract art is my first love and I want every thing Suzy Lindow, artist and maker behind Wink Wink Studio paints! So colourful and fun! I love how this piece channels Pantone Color of 2017(greenery) too. You can shop this piece here.
I'm a Mama of only boys, but this print speaks to me. I absolutely love it -available from one of my favourite etsy shops, Sascalia. Beautiful print shown is available here.
I have my own Kerrysteele art in my home and I am a big fan of her use of colours. Her figural pieces are also a fave of mine. You can purchase your figural choice or other type of art piece here.
I love the whimsical nature of Lacee Swan's prints. This one with all its pretty colours and New Year's Eve party vibe is a fave and is available here.
This book is perfect for the budding artist in your life and can be purchased here.
I hope you've gotten some great gift ideas for the art lover in your life. I'm off to finish up my last minute shopping! xx








Leave a Comment